2 c. fillet of fish
4 hard boiled egg shopped
1 T. calamansi or lime juice
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. flour
4 c. milk
1 can of cream of chicken soup
2 T. chopped onion
1 c. mayonnaise
1. Cook fish in water with salt and when cool add egg and calamansi.
2. Melt butte, add flour, add milk and thicken. Then add soup, onion and cool.
3. Combine mayonnaise and 2 cups of grated cheese.
4. Layer 1/2 sauce, 1/2 cheese and 1/2 fish& egg.
5. When the pan is full,place buttered bread crumbs on top then bake for 350 for 30 mins.